بھارت سے ہمارا صرف دشمنی کا رشتہ ہے-حمید گل

• I think Supreme court should take action ,

Pakistan army and government should be enough of deal with india even if pakistan has to fight army should take care of these issue .

Which law is allowing them to work in Pakistan ,Why Hameed gul and his activities are not under any law ?

It is proven now that these Jihadi organizations created many problems inside and out side pakistan

These uncontrolled groups are even threats for army and government but still they are working under ex ISI general who do not have any public support .

پاکستان کے زیر انتظام کشمیر کے دارالحکومت مظفرآباد میں جمعرات کے روز ’یکجہتی کشمیر کانفرنس ‘ کے نام سے ایک اجمتاع ہوا جس میں بھارت کے زیر انتظام کشمیر میں برسرپیکار کشمیری عسکری تنظیموں کے اتحاد متحدہ جہاد کونسل کے علاوہ پاکستان کی کالعدم جہادی تنظیموں کے رہنماؤں نے بھی شرکت کی۔

اس کانفرنس کا انعقاد غیر معروف تنظیم تحریک آزاد کشمیر نے کیا تھا اور اس میں جہادی، مذہبی اور سیاسی جماعتوں کے رہنماؤں کے علاوہ سینکڑوں افراد نے شرکت کی۔ اس کانفرنس میں پاکستان کی خفیہ ایجنسی آئی ایس آئی کے سابق سربراہ ریٹائرڈ جنرل حمید گل بھی شریک ہوئے۔

اس موقع پر آئی ایس آئی کے سابق سربراہ حمید گل نے خطاب کرتے ہوئےکہا کہ ہم بھارت کے ساتھ مذاکرات سے انکار نہیں کرتے لیکن مذاکرات نتیجہ خیز ہونے چاہیں۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ’ ہم کشمیریوں پر ہونے والے ظلم و زیادتیاں فراموش کردیں گے اگر بھارت کشمیریوں کو حق خود ارادیت دے دے۔‘

انہوں نے کہا کہ ’جب تک بھارت مسئلہ کشمیر کا آبرومندانہ، منصفانہ اور اصولوں کے مطابق حل نہیں نکالتا اور بھارت کشمیر میں بندوق کا استعمال کرتا رہے گا تو مجاہدین بھی بندوق کا استعمال کریں گے۔‘

آئی ایس آئی کے سابق سربراہ نے کہا کہ بھارت سے دوستی مسئلہ کشمیر کے حل سے مشروط ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ’جس وقت تک تنازعہ کشمیر کا حل نہیں نکلتا اسوقت تک بھارت کے ساتھ دوستی ممکن نہیں ہے اور یہ کہ اس تنازعے کے حل کے بغیر کسی بھی امن کے عمل کا کوئی نتیجہ نہیں نکلے گا۔‘

حمید گل نے کہا کہ’ بھارت سے ہمارا صرف دشمنی کا رشتہ ہے، وہ ہمارا دشمن ہے اور ہم اس کے دشمن ہیں، وہ کشیریوں کا دشمن ہے، ان کی عزت و آبرو کا دشمن ہے ، ان کی آزادی کا دشمن ہے ہم بر ملا کہتے ہیں ہم اس کے دشمن ہیں اور اس کے لئے ہر حد تک جائیں گے۔‘

ایک سال میں دوسری مرتبہ مظفرآباد میں ایسی کانفرنس منقعد ہوئی ہے

پاکستان کی مذہبی تنظیم جماعت الدعوۃ کے رہنما عبدالرحمان مکی نے کانفرنس سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ ہزاروں ماؤں نے اپنے ہزاروں بیٹے کشمیر میں بھیج کر قربان کئے ہیں اور لاکھوں نوجوان بھارتی فوج کے ساتھ مقابلہ کرنے کے لئے تیار بیٹھے ہیں۔‘

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2010/02/100204_muzzaffarabad_conf.shtml

• @above

I believe you are a pretender. An Indian agent who has no proper knowledge of Pakistan and Pakistani politics. Most ridiculous claims that you churn out now and than are essentially nothing but frustrating contradictions, amateurish errors, things haphazardly drawn, assumed, without anything approaching a serious grasp of the subject at hand.

Acutely prejudiced get your mind if any left, scrutinized by a professional!

Your presence on the forum is a mere nonsense. This thread proves it all.

• For Shaheen-e-HakeemUllah Mehsoud

"Nahi Taira Nashaeman Lashker-e-Taiba Kay gunbad per

tou shaheen hay Basaira ker Waziritan ki chatanon per

• SeI,

You have good diagnostic skills, this member is only interested in Pak Security related issues and presents indian position on Pak security issues.

• Shaheen's abode is at high altitudes, as he dwells there and feels quite at home on cliff tops. Come and be my guest. We will feed you fresh meat according to our traditions, and not just bhigarey baigan!

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@Admin(s) / @Moderator(s): Please note this thread as direct evidence against activities of the user 'netengr', on this forum.

The member has not taken part in any threads where issues of common Pakistanis' are/were discussed.

However, this member can be noted to appear on ALL of those threads which are created for 'hate-mongering'.

Please warn this member for his activities.

• If admin/mods ban him then we will miss Indian point of view on 'war of error'.

• Agreed with Salam and hariskhan. Sure netengr is a hate mongerer who propagates hate through an excessive and obsessive focus on the negatives, half-truths, repeated and deliberate misrepresentation and so on......

Administration should take care of such intellectually dishonest scholars who are nothing but pretenders.

• @Salam

Well said, because to have some CLOWNS would bring in no harm to the forum!

I think administration should allow a couple only!

• Being rational using logic with references as and when required is the best way to debate or discuss issues.

• This post is deleted!

• @netengr

Hameed Gul backed Mujahideen in swat..... really.

Could you answer me that why your masters (US and NATO) never attacked ever in swat with their drones. No drone attack in swat but why?????? Because they love hameed gul or they love talibans.

What you posted if it is said by Hameed Gul, its absolutely right and there is nothing wrong with it.

How come you never posted about those people who think drone attacks are legitimate and who think that invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was right and who think handing over our people to US is a good step?

• "بھارت سے ہمارا صرف دشمنی کا رشتہ ہے"

Is there a doubt???

• We had enough of fanaticism, enmity and wars during last 60+ years. What we got out of it is right in front of us. Emotional people of Pakistan are befooled every now and then by cunning individuals like Hameed Gul who is biggest ‘hate mongering’ idiot of Pakistan. Resultantly, ordinary people are suffering very badly at the cost of maintaining big armies by Pakistan and India. It is time now to settle the disputes between the two countries through dialogue and March forward towards peace and prosperity for our coming generations. Enmities and wars will not lead us anywhere.

• @shirq

پا جی، تسی تے گل ہی مکا دِتی اے

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@shriq: @change_is_close: You are right!. I agree.

• @Letsdoit

I cannot answer you because my post is deleted on which your responded ,I do not want to write again which will be deleted even that was not against the COC of this forum .

@

I want to request to National Assembly members to change the constitution and allow Ex general to take part in elections ,in this case they can represent voice of pakistani people .

Is Hameed Gul represent Pakistan Army or Pakistani people ? Or "Mujahideen " ?

Should we take his comments on behalf of Pak Army or state policy ?

Or he is just an ordinary guy ?

Living Secular luxury life style , businesses but using common people for the "noble cause " ,War in Waziristan , Sawat or Afghanistan did not effect him but destroyed thousands common people .War with India can make him more popular .

He is the Pakistani bal thakray

• Unfortunately, Pakistan is loosing its friends one by one and adding up the number of enemies.

I would request Mr. Hameed Gul to name a few of reliable friends of Pakistan at the Globe who are willing to invest in the Industrial Sector of Pakistan?

It is not wise to fuel the fire of hatred, which has already pushed Pakistan into depression and uncertainty.

I guess, such provocative statements could cause more harm to the declining economic, political and social scnerio of Pakistan.

• I personally feel that neighbour countries should live in peace so that they can prosper! Our defence budget should be spent on people not on guns!

BUT look at this friend's latest gift to us:

http://thedawn.com.pk/2009/09/19/indias-illegal-dams-on-pakistani-rivers-kishanganga-to-be-completed-in-2016/

• We could easily deny that India is not our enemy, let us assume if this is true. Then what is India, our enemy or our friend, or it is neutral.

There is no doubt that Pakistan always wanted friendship with India and there is nothing wrong with that but this was always one way traffic. All the peace talks in our history were initiated from pakistan. Indian intention were never inclined towards peace.

The hatred is not from our side it is from the other side and no matter how much positive we try to look like the truth is what Mr. Hameed gul stated and why should we be hesitant to accept what is truth?

@netengr

Sorry i was not able to read your response.