Why Dr. Aafia is called 'Dukhtar-e-Millat' by Jamaatis ?

• @Brothers/Sisters of Afia Siddiqui

What services Afia has rendered for Pakistan or Pakistanis or Islam or Muslims ???

Why is she called 'Dukhtar-e-Pakistan' by Jamaatees and PTIans ???

Why are Zarina Mari and Shazia Khalid, like Aafia, not called the “Daughters” and “Sisters” of Pakistan by its hyperbolic media, politicians and public?

Why have Imran khan (Former Playboy and Aka Neo Taliban) and Jamate Islami never voiced their concerns about these women with the same intensity as for Aafia Siddiqui. Remember that Imran’s party warned to go for mass demonstrations after Aafia’s conviction?

Why was Shazia Khalid’s and Zarina Mari’s families never interviewed by Pakistani TV channels?

Why was Shazia Khalid’s interview to the BBC never aired by the so called “free” Pakistani electronic media?

Why have we not seen mass scale demonstrations in Pakistan for the justice for these two women?

Why are pictures of Shazia Khalid not the highlight of every newspaper, TV channel and Pakistani activist’s blogs as pictures of Aafia are?

Why there is not a single group or fan page of either Zarina Mari or Shazia Khalid on Face book?

To summarize, why do people in Pakistan worry more about Aafia than these women?

The reason is quite simple and its not that Pakistanis genuinely care about Aafia or any other women for that matter. They don’t give a **** about how many women get oppressed or suffer from torture in extra judicial detentions. Fortunately for Aafia, she was abducted by United States of America. This is the core reason why we have witnessed the massive difference of reaction in the Pakistani media, among political parties and public between the cases of Aafia and the other two women. The elements in Pakistan who choose to stay silent on Zarina Mari’s issue but not on Aafia Siddiqui’s case were not actually expressing concerns about her detention or some abuse by the U.S forces. They were simply exploiting this case to express their political hatred against the U.S.

United States, thanks to its policies, is the most despised country in Pakistan after India. Unfortunately for Zarina Mari and Shazia Khalid, the culprit who is accused of being responsible for their problems is the Pakistan army who is trusted by Pakistani nationalists and media; the public consider the army as the infallible savior of Islam. Political parties are not in a position to use any issue directly against the army because they won’t be able to mobilize any support.

To sum up, the reason why we have witnessed mass hysteria in Aafia Siddiqui’s case is not because the people really have sentiments for Aafia Siddiqui but it’s because they had anti U.S sentiments.

Can any Pakistani TV channel today play the BBC interview of DR. Shazia Khalid?

Imagine if Shazia and Zarina were victims of the U.S instead of the Pak army, the reactions of Pakistanis would have been completely different and they very likely would have gone to the streets.

Source: http://aacounterterror.wordpress.com/aafia-siddiqui-vs-jews-zarina-mari-shazia-khalid-and-others/

UNQUOTE

• Very True you pointed out.

• What is MQM's position on Dr. Aafia? Does anyone know?

PPP/PML/PTI/JI all have demonstrated public support for Dr. Aafia.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Admin / Moderator: Please close this thread. It has but one function;

(1) promote hate-mongering against JI, PTI

This thread represents non-constructive output i.e., hate-mongering, for our society.

• BGO,

Thank, let's see what Jamaatis and PTIans say !

• @All

I would really appreciate simple and straight forward answer to my very simple questions !

What services Afia has rendered for Pakistan or Pakistanis or Islam or Muslims ???

• You're absolutely right. Its pure propaganda by the rightwing people. They are misleading the nation as usual.

• I also have simple question for MQM supporters :)

What is MQM's position on Dr. Aafia does anyone know?

• Salam,

You are requested to open another thread !

• @Moderators

Please delete irrelevant commensts posted by Salam and hariskhan !

• What is MQM's position on Dr. Aafia? Does anyone know?

• @All

I would really appreciate simple and straight forward answer to my very simple questions !

• Well what ever happened to Afia Siddiqui should be condemned same as what ever happening in our society like if you start checking no. of cases regarding violence towards women then you would find they are handled much much worse then Dr. Afia but no JI and PTI fan ever raised their voice on that as they were also betiyan(daughters) of Pakistan like Dr. Afia....that is no excuses that she was abducted by USA and all those cases happened in Pakistan crime is crime and both should be condemned(if powerless to stop them) or stopped....JI and PTI has just use this case for their political reasons and nothing else they are not that concern about Dr Afia as Dr. Afia's own familyand her kids are they are just using it for political stunt...

• At least I am 'la-jawab' to your questions. Perhaps others too

• I think all people of Pakistan and all political parties support Dr. Aafia's case -except may be MQM or few MQM supporters.