Faisal raza abidi is our next president

• no joke, what you say?

he has all the qualities of being president of pakistan, he is corupt, ill mannered, hate others, uneducated and on top of that he belongs to poor family who suddenly got rich thanx to madari so he is not a bad option, chee there is too much competition for presidency and seems like that we gonna struggle to find madari's sucessor whick makes abidi a obvious choice.

• who is that?

• I don't think so that Faisal can beocme president.

Because , he is not from __PAK ARMY. 4 out of 11 are from __PAK ARMY and if u count Maj.Gen Skindar Mirza, it beomces five.

From civilian , only a beaurcrat or feudal is qualified :)

• This clearly indicates how insecure political eunuchs feel for themselves. To get associated with unprecedented power they have to run straight into the lap of their Mamujaan...Army!

Its sheer stupidity to keep wolves as sheepdogs.

Political elite while having a panga with Army completely forget that not only themselves but whole awam will suffer consequences for a long long time.

• Mirza Sahib,

Political forces are bound to this 'panga' and its matter of 'try try again' to get the powers back from '__PAK ARMY' .

Politics is matter of effort & timing. If they don't this 'panga' , do u thing '__PAK ARMY' is going to surrender its un-constituional /illegal role to 'Bloody Civlians' ?

Bahi, political forces need the backing of masses to achieve this uphill task to get rid of the real enemy of masses , '__PAK ARMY'

• Army is and will remain a very important Institution/body to have a final say in national affairs....I repeat final say!

What political forces and backing of masses you are witnessing now; or it is our habit to blame others for our own deeds..in this case..Army.

Don't give them a chance. Military affairs are not the domain of politicians. Likewise political affairs are not for the Army to play with. They should learn to trust eachother for the sake of national unity.

• well guys you took that debate away from the point which i raised.

i still believe criteria for being president is having a criminal convition and abidi have got several convitions whick makes him suitable for the job.

look we wanna see some one who has a bad past, convictions, sins, crimes of moral turpitude so we should give him chance although no one will ever be ale to beat zardari when it comes to crimes.

• Faisal Raza Abidi and our next president.....then the prime minister could be Fauzia Wahab as well....I want creator of this thread to do every Pakistani a favor spare us from your ideas....

• oh kon ae bhai?

• semirza

"

Don't give them a chance. Military affairs are not the domain of politicians.

"

Sir , i strongly differ with your above observation. I think churchil once said

"War is a too serious matter to be left for generals"

Sir,

Army is a paid service , paid by the masses of pakistan. So , masses & their elected reps have every right to make all military decisons. Its not possible that we give 80% of our taxes tooo these choors and have no say ?

• It is not just a paid service. There is something else attached to this kind of service that has been rarely admired by a civilian mind set.

Don't give your taxes for defense. Keep it for some other purpose......

• mjkk86

"

i still believe criteria for being president is having a criminal convition and abidi have got several convitions whick makes him suitable for the job.

"

Sir , what were criminal convictions for

a) AYUB

b) YAHYA

c) ZIA

d) MUSH

??

or even

a) Fazal Ilahi Ch

b) Rafiq Tarar

c) GIK

Bahi,

Faisal raza abidi is a senator , and i think a criminally convicted person is not eligible for senate as per current law of pakistan .

• @mjkk86

He still didnt win any election as in last election he contested from my constituency and was runner up after Hyder Abbas Risvi...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!