NA 192 - RahimYarKhan-I

• administrators

• In 2008, ex-MNA Ahmed Alam Anwar lost to PPP's Hamid Saeed Kazmi by 20,000 votes while PML-F's Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood was 3rd.

I believe Kazmi is from Multan but he has following in RYK and he also got BB's sympathy vote ( last time ).

This time, I think Makhdoom Ahmed Alam Anwar or his son Makhdoom Mubeen ( ex-Tehsil Nazim ) will win while PML-F candidate will be no. 2.

• Makdom Ahmad Aalam Anwer Joins PMLN in meeting with SS in lahore Today..... source Geo news , ARY news nd Express News

• he has got 40K personal votes plus in 2008 Makhdom Ahmad Mehmood also contested frm here nd got 40K votes as well nd finshed 3rd ... now As we all know that Makhdom Ahmad is in allience with PMLN so this seat has become Safe for PMLN .... I expect around 90k votes frm here for Ahmad Aalam Anwar...

• @chaudary801

Has any of the names you have mentioned above solved problems of general public of that constituency?

They all are corrupt of dynasty politics.

Ask yourself can a middle class man/woman win NA 192 - RahimYarKhan-I?

• @ sweettruth

Middle class only become the member of parliament when there will be education, justice, social way to talking and immense patience in the society.

it is look so attractive to ask such questions but they have no logic. look at britain or USA in 1700 and 1800 respectively. No middle class in rule because they were no patience in the society no education level or justice level. they increase their education level their justice their patience and they prevented democratic values.

we are 1 or more centuries behind USA or britiain. we should concentrate on education justice social behave to get middle class in the election before this such question are nothing more than attractive stent.

e.g My family are from lower middle class my phopho get education and now his son is vice consulate general in newyork USA. they live at wagha boader now they can get the ticket of MPA from any party but they want to stay away from politics they have relation with all the parties and support them according to the need of the village. Last time they supported Gurki and Gulam habib awan in na-130. now they are going to support PML N. So it only through education education education and hard work with chunk of luck a middle class can became the part of election. before that is nothing more than a attractive question........

• @MuazzamAli

Can you wait 1 or 2 centuries before a middle class man or woman become member parliament in Pakistan?

Your comments indicate you are ready to wait.

• yes i am ready to work hard and i am ready to make my way. i ready to bring a bright future for my next generation. Being a student of History what i have learnt i have told you. I have studied very deep the History of Britain USA and Europe. We should promote education harmony and culture of patience a culture of decent language a culture of free and fair elections a culture of justice with exceptional examples. Media has to play an effective role which it is not doing upto expectations.

i may ask many attractive question like

are our actions like Muslims??? Is Pakistan a Muslim state??

are we satisfying the meaning of Pakistan??? islam never defined boundaries of islamic state then why we?????why we did not support Osama or talaban???

looks attractive but out of logic. we should develop our culture.

• yes i am ready to work hard and i am ready to make my way. i ready to bring a bright future for my next generation. Being a student of History what i have learnt i have told you. I have studied very deep the History of Britain USA and Europe. We should promote education harmony and culture of patience a culture of decent language a culture of free and fair elections a culture of justice with exceptional examples. Media has to play an effective role which it is not doing upto expectations.

i may ask many attractive question like

are our actions like Muslims??? Is Pakistan a Muslim state??

are we satisfying the meaning of Pakistan??? islam never defined boundaries of islamic state then why we?????why we did not support Osama or talaban???

looks attractive but out of logic. we should develop our culture.

• well said muazzam

bro sweettruth do you have any alternative suggestion as what to do ?

• @ ZSD

it is very essay to say this and that and it very essay to criticize others and it is very hard to listen other. Thanks for my dear brother sweathtruth to listen my views. and i also respect what he have said he is right in way.

• @ZSD and MuazzamAli

Societies are built on social justice and equality for everyone. Where can you see social justice and equality in Pakistani society? Corruption is now a culture of Pakistani society. You have correctly pointed out education is key to overcome lots of problems and build a strong society. But what education system do we give to kids. There are probably over 10-tier education systems with 30 different syllabuses throughout Pakistan and with air-conditioned Grammar schools to local village school without desks.

It is very long discussion to analyse what is wrong and what is not in Pak society. My point in question was on current assembly members who have failed to deliver to their constituents. What I did not like contributors (however, you have total freedom of speech to start any thread of your choice and I respect it) assessing sea-by-seat analysis of these corrupt and incompetent assembly members/candidates who have not delivered anything to their constituents.

My point was also why not Pak voters can elect a common middle man/woman (which mostly happens in western democracies where most or all of Left members come from middle class. e.g. Barack Obama) who could look after voter's interests instead of electing dynastic politicians who have not delivered anything in the last 60 years. Why not elect a local grocery store owner for assembly seat? Why not elect a local farmer or school teacher or a nurse. Can these common people ever become member of a Pakistani assembly? Why only rich, powerful and dynastic politicians win assembly seat?

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.