NA 191 - BahawalNagar-IV

• these are the best proofs against their opponents ,noorey can come up with.thanx to fb page "i hate imran khan"which makes it easy for them to collect some "really solid "proofs ;)

• This is another blessing in disguise. بندر کے ہاتھ لگی بندوق The best thing nooray could manage is a sleaze campaign. They can't understand the positive impact of social media. This repulsive stuff will be so off-putting to the younger folk that they'd flock toward PTI after seeing these uncouth nooners spreading hate on the internet. More power to them :)

• i'v seen so many neutral youngsters turning into die hard supporters of pti,just in the reaction of this sleaze

campaign run by some stupid nööras,so no doubt its a blessing in disguise.i myself have never been a part of pti and have so many reservation over its policies but meem league is worse.

• msohail83 said:

This repulsive stuff will be so off-putting to the younger folk that they'd flock toward PTI after seeing these uncouth nooners spreading hate on the internet. More power to them

And if these things are true then a segment of PTI supporting youth can also relinquish their support for Imran Khan and PTI after substantiating the truth about these uncouth people's repulsive activities which are so off-putting to the people of cognizance and decency.

• Jhooton per khuda ki lanat, Ijaz ul Haq lost by 4600 votes not 2500 votes.

Muhammad Ijaz-Ul-Haq Pakistan Muslim League 79283

Muhammad Afzal Sindhu Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 83903

Muhammad Yar Khan Kamoka Pakistan Muslim League (N) 3438 LOL

Even with Noora league's support Ijaz ul Hug can't win.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.