Jamiat, terrorist, beating professor Iftikhar

• Jamiat at Punjab University has tortured Professor Iftikhar Bloach mercilessly. Pofessor Iftikhar Bloach is admitted in Services Hospital. According to Professor Iftikhar he tried to dissuade Jamita to keep outsiders in hostles, whereupon Jamiat's goons walk in on him and tortured him badly. In response Jamiat is diseminate that Professor had tried to rape a girl so Jamiat has taught him a lesson. Is Jamiat's this behaviour is correct?

• Who is stopping Punjab Govt. and PU administration to get rid of them????If such thing happened in KU then those Jamiat wont even left standing by their legs because other student Unions are always ready to beat other Union when ever they gave them chance...but in PU it seems only one student Union which is IJT so their badmashi but in KU their are many like PSF, Pukhton SF, APMSO, PSA etc..

• On this issue Jamiat's one messege:

"HAQEEQAT"

Jamia punjab mn aik larki k sath ziadti krny walay prf Iftikhar Baloch ko bachany k lea media kis k kehny per active huwa hai?

this messege has been spread through cell phones.

• yahya87

IJT is supported by esablishment (..............). so no one can throw them out from hostel of PU. one of my friend still living in hostel at the age of 38

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I would question credibility of this report, untill I see some reference(s) to this news.

Secondly, I would raise the question -> what the heck!!! are Pakistan's authorities responsible for establishing rule of law in this country/nation state are doing about in relevance to this incident ?!?!!

Are they doing their job to impart justice or not ?!?!!

If they were doing their job, we wouldn't have to worry about incidents/events like this.

We desperately! need a justice system which gives out impartial, across the board, FAST!, non-discriminatory justice which obeys Islam's standards.

If the current Govt. can't impart justice within our country, our society, within our ranks, then they should resign. They should make room for someone who can.

• Why IJT is so violent and does not tolerate others?

What is wrong with militant ideology and training of IJT sudents?

Why only IJT commits acts of bullying?

Not only students but teachers also are not safe from ghundagardi and badmashi of IJT.

It is high time Govt should ban this militant group once and for all.

• @theimrannasir

Hostels seem to be breeding grounds for all sorts of crime where drugs and arms are recovered during police raids and teachers are brutalized by their very own students.

Why not hostels be closed for good. It may cause great discomfort and increase in difficulties for students coming in from far off remote locations, but on the other hand we won't be having criminals at hand that are picked up and patronized by political parties. The same students join them after all in the form of a new wave of corrupt politicians.

• Teacher's respect is above all and must be not compromised..

Jamiat is always involved in Girls related matters..While during my frequent visites to PU and hostle i always found such lessons from Jamiats towards such Dashing/poondy lovers...

But they could be involved and go wrong side cuz they have hold their in PU which is always possible from students......

But again i would say that Jamiat is very little involved in Just for fun cases at university campus or Hostel....

Yes they are happy always to teach lessons to the students above mentioned....

• jo apney ustad ko maar peet saktay hein wo apney maan baap ko phi maar peet saktey hein.

jo apney maan baap ko maar peet saktey hein woh musalman kaisey kehla saktey hein?

• During my time in KU, I analysed IJT very closely and found these students were trained on just one point - you are always right and others are always wrong.

IJT student were trigger happy in fightings and bullying throughout the KU. They resorted to violence quicker than any other student group and used their numbers and strength of AK 47 (if needed) to browbeat other students.

I have noticed some people on this forum, who consistently focus on defaming IJT, JI.

From talking with them, I'v noticed they aren't the slightest bit interested in doing justice. Their objective is to defame IJT. Its the same old 'brand management'.

Their interest is in mud-slinging, leg-pulling against IJT, against JI.

Why should anyone pay attention to such people ?

• @HarisKhan,

Actions speak louder than words....

in one month this is the second incident...i.e. they killed a student in UET Peshawar, and now the beating of Professor.

If anyone rapes or murders they are not the ones to give punishment, there is proper system for it, and I believe they should follow that otherwise they are the same criminals as the ones who rapes or murders...

• @sufisoul

"Jamiats towards such Dashing/poondy lovers"

What is poondy lovers? Is it something you don't like?

• semirza,

"""Hostels seem to be breeding grounds for all sorts of crime where drugs and arms are recovered during police raids and teachers are brutalized by their very own students."""

Have you been to any University ??

Or Have you stayed at any hostel ???

I'm wondering why, instead of either condemning or supporting Jamiat, you are trying to divert discussion ??

It was you who closed a thread on same issue last week when your buddy hariskhan was crying there !

Plzzz tell us do you condemn Jamiat for this heinous crime ???

BTW are you sure Prof. Iftikhar or any other teacher has been beaten up in hostel(s) ????

• hariskhan,

"""I have noticed some people on this forum, who consistently focus on defaming IJT, JI."""

Do you want us to remain silent spectators and don't even condemn Jamiat for beating/killing students and teachers ????

Instead of condemning Jamiat's heinous crimes you are unsuccessfully trying to justify them !!!!

@mylove-Pakistan: I have said the same above. They should be dealt with by the justice system of Pakistan.

But .. where is the 'proper system' ? Where is the 'justice system' ? I can't find it anywhere!.

I'v been meaning to see it for over 3 decades! now.

There are others who'v been waiting since Pakistan was created for it.

• hariskhan,

"""Where is the 'justice system' ?"""

I think we have 'azaad adliya' now !

BTW tell us if JI is going to hand-over terrorists of Jamiat involved in this incident to Police ?

• @LalBichoo

Your questions are worth paying attention as these bully boys of IJT continue to remain at large and no Police action has been taken against them yet. Are these bully boys of IJT hiding in Mansoora?

Where are they?

Why Mansoora is silent over this incident?

Why Munawwar Hasan is not taking any action against his party members?

Where is Azad Adliya?

Where is CJ?

Where are the people running Govt. of Pakistan, who are collectively responsible for making sure of safety of life for citizens of this country/nation ?

What are they doing ?

• hariskhan,

"""Where are the people running Govt. of Pakistan, who are collectively responsible for making sure of safety of life for citizens of this country/nation ?"""

If government of Punjab is not taking any action against Jamiat, then does it justify what gundas of Jamiat have done ???

Is this Jamiat goons are taught in daroos at Mansoora, to beat teachers ???