Why are my posts blocked without any warning or reason?

• From time to time, when I post something, it does not show up and this keeps on happening for days and weeks. Any post or email to admin is ignored.

What is the reason for this discriminatory practice? At least give me reason for blocking of posts. This hiding of posts is very underhanded.

• میری ناکامیوں پر ستارے جب مسکراتے ہیں

میں ایک ماھوم سا خواب تمنا دیکھ لیتا ہوں

جبیں میں بے ریا سجدوں کا طوفان سنسناتا ہے

سر بزم طرب جب عجز مینا کو دیکھ لیتا ہوں

• i think the need of sticky thread regarding complains would work.

• Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This has happened to me, as well.

At times, it has forced me to think of making a parallel discussion forum, where people of Pakistan themselves make a Code of conduct (COC) and then follow it within the community.

• qadam barrhao haris bhai, ham tumharey saath hein.

• administrators

Wahid Doyum,

The rule number one of this site is to absolutely not allow any ethnic hate filled comments.

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/probability-of-a-nuclear-attack-by-terrorists-has-increased#post-138593

Admin

• Could you, Dear Admin, define a bit more closely what exactly constitutes an "ethnic-hate filled comment"? Such a definition would really come in very handy in future discussions. Thank you.

• This request was posted some time ago seeking member cooperation:

@All

This is a message to all pkpolitics ‘discuss forum’ members. Through this message we seek your whole hearted cooperation so as we, all of us from now on, will not engage in the following:

1. We will not suspect and blame other members of having/using double IDs. Leaving this matter to the discretion of the ‘moderators’ at this forum.

2. We will not ‘call names’ to others.

3. We will reason, and reason with logic without getting personal at all costs.

4. Nationality should not be an issue. Indian should not hate a Pakistani of just being a Pakistani, and Pakistani should not hate an Indian of being an Indian. If you hold reasons, than make sure they are ‘irrefutable’.

5. If whenever you find yourself you have nothing left/more to add/say, than your frustration should never, I say never result in ‘abuse’ of others. Abusive and provocative verbal jabs will not be tolerated and subject to immediate deletion with warning.

6. Threads/Posts that contain Blasphemous content/intent or even have a distinct possibility resulting in religious/emotional hurt will be deleted immediately with a warning. Similar multiple attempts may result in temporary/permanent ban of the thread initiator.

7. We will always resort to using ‘decent language’ conscious of the fact that ladies are among us, as members/moderator of pkpolitics.

8. As you all know PKPOLITICS is a platform to discuss politics in particular and social topics in general. However once in a while some other topics may be discussed, always keeping in mind that we are at PKPOLITICS and not PKRELIGION.

9. Discussing religion at pkpolitics is not disallowed, but as RELIGION is always a sensitive issue and remains to be so, therefore such matters be tackled with ‘caution’.

10. Anti Pakistani and Anti Muslim posts that smear, deface, maligin, refute Pakistan, Pakistanis and Islam will not be tollerated, subject to warning and deleted immediately.

11. Members are advised not to open Multiple Threads. Similar Threads will be either merged or the similar last one be deleted. Also please do not use Capital Letters unnecessarily in thread headings or topics. It looks ugly.

Your feed back would always be welcome. It is our request, please heed to the above mentioned so as we all have a forum we should all be proud of, worthy of welcoming and accommodating others.

With thanks from:

Beenai and semirza

(forum moderators as well as your friends)

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/pkpolitics-memberswe-need-your-cooperation#post-63962

• Thank you very much for reproducing the Rules and Regulations above for our benefit. It will help at tricky moments. On the other hand, it still leaves my question unanswered. For instance, if someone writes "The West is our enemy. It is bombing us daily and has killed millions of Muslims already over the past decade or so." Is this an "ethnic-hate filled" comment or not? Perhaps, bombs do not constitute irrefutable proof of intent to harm. Who can tell?

Furthemore, the sentence: "this is PKPolitics not PKReligion" seems to imply a depolitisation of Islam, an agenda energetically followed the world over. I wonder whether in Pakistan any worthwhile discussion is possible without reference to the guiding spirit of this country, its Muslim identity.

• @Semirza ,

i agree with all of this .

and in my best of abilities ,keep trying to follow ...:):):)

• "The West is our enemy. It is bombing us daily and has killed millions of Muslims already over the past decade or so.

A conventional bomb as a weapon is a device designed to kill. Having full knowledge that death and destruction would be the only outcome when used than possession of such devices explains the intent clearly....intent to kill using a bomb!

It is not necessary that non religious topics at pkpolitics should be diverted somehow towards religion. I am not against religion at all but this is what is happening.

• Thank you, Moderator. You fully put my mind at rest.

• "Wahid Doyum,

The rule number one of this site is to absolutely not allow any ethnic hate filled comments.

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/probability-of-a-nuclear-attack-by-terrorists-has-increased#post-138593

Admin "

Admin,

Where was my warning or even notice of any improper posting? Why secretly block my posts, without informing of this decision? I see no ethnic hatred in my posts, just simple facts. Why not reply to my email or post telling what the reason is?

What is the point of moderators if my posts will be secretly hidden? If this policy is not changed, like other Pukhtuns, I too will leave this site. This underhanded anti-democratic method is unacceptable to me.

• These forums provide excellent opportunities for expressing our knowledge and views pertaining to the national issues. Naturally, differences do arise sometimes. Sometimes the intensions are not negative, but the reflections of expressions become negative. We need to excuse and tolerate each other no. of times. As it is said, "If you don't like heat, then don't get into a kitchen".

• Well put, HF sahib. We're firmly determined to avoid all kitchens in future.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• UmerR being abusive to a member has been deciplined accordingly. Not of any concern for the unconcerned.